1. The confidentiality of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy details what we do with your personal information.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com)
C. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, type and version of your browser, and your operating system via Google Analytics;
2. Information on your visits and your use of this website including the referring source, the duration of the visit, the pages viewed, and the navigation paths of websites via Google Analytics;
3. Information such as your e-mail address, which you provide to us when registering for the site;
4. Information like your name and email address, which you enter to subscribe to our emails;
5. Information that you publish on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, and which includes your username, your profile photos and the content of your publications;
6. Information contained in all communications that you send to us by email;
7. Before disclosing personal information to us about another person, you must obtain that person's consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information under the terms of this policy.
D. Use of your personal information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information to:
1. Administer our website and our business;
2. Personalize our website for you;
3. Allow your use of the services offered on our website;
4. Send you statements, invoices and payment reminders,
5. Send you marketing communications not related to marketing;
6. Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
7. To send you marketing communications relating to our company or to carefully selected third-party companies which we think may be of interest to you, in the form of a publication, or if you have expressly given your consent, by e-mail or similar technology (you may inform us at any time of your desire to no longer receive marketing communications);
8. Process requests and complaints relating to your website made by you or concerning you;
9. Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
10. Check compliance with the general conditions governing the use of our website; and
11. Other uses.
If you submit personal information on our website for the purpose of publishing it, we will publish it and may use that information in accordance with the permissions you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted in your privacy settings on the website.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing, or that of other third parties.
E. Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors to the extent that is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. In the context of any current or future legal proceedings;
3. To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
4. To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset in our possession that we wish to (or plan to sell); and
5. To any person whom we reasonably consider to be an integral part of a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of this personal information if, in our opinion, such a court or such authority would be likely to request the disclosure of this personal information .
Unless otherwise provided in this policy, we will not pass your personal information on to third parties.
F. International data transfers
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred to any country in which we operate, so that we can use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European economic area: the United States of America, Japan.
3. The personal information that you publish on our website or that you submit for publication may be available, via the internet, worldwide. We cannot prevent the use, good or bad, of this information by third parties.
4. You expressly accept the transfer of personal information described in this Section F.
G. Storage of your personal information
1. This Section G details our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose is not kept longer than is necessary for that purpose or for these purposes.
3. Without prejudice to article G-2, we will generally delete personal data from these categories after 1 year.
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
at. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
b. If we believe the documents may be relevant to any pending or potential legal proceeding; and
vs. To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
H. Security of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all personal information that you provide to us on secure servers (password protected and firewall).
3. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the internet.
4. You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password that you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you identify yourself on our website).
We may sometimes update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging service on our website.
J. Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the transfer of such information will be subject to the following conditions:
1. The presentation of sufficient proof of your identity (for these purposes, we generally accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a public service invoice showing your current address).
We may retain personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will expressly and in advance express your consent for us to use your personal information for marketing purposes or to provide you with an opportunity to refuse the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third party websites
Our website contains hypertext links to and information about third party websites. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
L. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which we use them are described below:
at. We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to: recognize a computer when a user visits the website / track users when they browse the website / activate the use of a shopping cart on the website / improve the use of a website / analyze the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / customize the website for each user / send targeted advertisements that may interest certain users ( describe your other goals);
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies. For example:
at. with Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by using the alternative settings for managing cookies available by clicking on "Tools", "Internet options", "Confidentiality" then "Advanced";
b. with Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Confidentiality” then by selecting “Use personalized parameters for history” from the drop-down menu and by unchecking “Accept cookies from sites ”; and
vs. with Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Personalize and control" menu then by clicking on "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings" then by selecting "Prevent sites from define data ”in the“ Cookies ”header.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Example:
at. with Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookies file manually (you can find instructions to do so here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
b. with Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options", and "Confidentiality", then by selecting "Use personalized settings for history" and by clicking on "Show cookies" , then on "Delete all cookies"; and
vs. with Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Personalize and control" menu then by clicking on "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Delete browsing data" then "Delete cookies and module data from other sites ”before clicking on“ Delete browsing data ”.
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.